FASHION STYLIST KOKUHILWA ROSEMARY OF FASHIONJUNKII EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH JESTINA GEORGE...!!!



FJ aka Kokuhilwa Rosemary

JG: Hi Kokuhilwa Rosemary, Thank you for your time, straight away, let’s begin. Tell us about yourself, your history, family, education etc.

FJ: My name is Rosemary Kokuhilwa. I was born in Bukoba but grew up in Dar -es-salaam Tanzania. Right after high school I became a model and was managed by Faces International which was the first modelling agency in Tanzania back in the days. I am the eldest in my family, I have five siblings. I am currently in the States where I work and attend school at FIT (Fashion Institute Technology).



JG: Where did the name Fashionjunkii Stem from?

FJ: The name came about after playing around with diffferent names that fitted me as a fashion enthusiast. Then my sister and her boyfriend came up with Fashionjunkii because they thought I needed help because of my shopping habit. It was actually supposed to be fashionjunkie as in a "junkie" for fashion but instead I threw in "Junkii " thinking it would have a bit of swahili flavor.



JG: Where are you based NOW?

FJ: I am now based in New York



To read the full interview click on the link below:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive