Happy Birthday To My Awesome Husband


Today is my husband's Birthday. He is the big 40. I'm not sure he's all that happy about it, but hey what can you do. Time marches on. I hope he has the best birthday ever. He's the best. It's really hard in life to find the perfect match for yourself, one that complements you. Well I've been lucky enough to have found that someone that I can grow old together with very happily.

Now we don't have anything that exciting planned, but yesterday we went to one of our favorite restaurants Not Your Average Joe's and had a wonderful linner with no children. The girls are cute, but it's always nice to get away by ourselves. We then went and got him some new shoes which he desperately needed. Then came back and got to watch what we wanted to see on the TV. That in itself is a miracle.

Today I think we'll go out to lunch and get him his favorite cake which is a Carvel Ice Cream cake. Those are the best. Yum. Well I hope he has a great birthday and I love him very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive