Here is a little bit more of a break down of the savings. The total saved just by shopping for the sales was $55.87. And the total value of the coupons that I used was $63.74.
So if you still think that using coupons is more hassle than it is worth, you may just want to think again!
Here is what I got!
- 2- Bags Doritos chips BOGO $1.99 each
- 2.5- lbs Oranges Sale of $1.49 and I used a Target store coupon for $1.00 produce. (this is not such a great sale price for the oranges but Kait was really craving them so I thought this price along with the Target coupon made for a good deal!)
- 4- Lbs Grapes Sale of .99/lb I used another Target store coupon for $1.00 off produce
- 6- Ore-Ida Steam and Mash Potatoes BOGO I used a manufacture Q and a Publix coupon
Making them FREE with $2.47 Overage!
- 6- Heinz Homwstyle Gravy $1.59 I used a Manufactures coupon and Publix coupon to make them FREE!
- 4- Quaker Oats BOGO $1.31 each I used a $1.00 off 1 manufactures coupon for last weeks inserts making them $.31 each
- 2- V-8 Fusions juice BOGO $1.99 each. I used a $1.00 off 1 from Here Making the .99 each
- 4- All Laundry detergent BOGO $2.99 each I used a Target store coupon for $2.00 of 1 and a Manufactures coupon for $1.00 off 1 Making them both FREE!
- 8- Yoplait Yogurts Sale of .50 each I used 2 .50 off 4 manufactures coupon from Here making them .37 each.
- 8- Kraft Homestyle Mac and Cheese BOGO $1.49 each I used a BOGO coupon from Here
Making the all FREE!
But even if I spend another $15.00 I will still be well under budget this week. And I will most likely be picking up more grapes and pears as well. I still have some Target coupons to use! There is also going to be a 1/2 off sale on all Kelloggs cereal this Saturday and Sunday. I have a few coupons so I may pick some up as well. We are very stocked on cereal so I will just have to see what the prices are for some of the cereals that don't go BOGO and see if it is a great deal. I will be sure to post again after my next trip!