It's Truck Day!


I know you're thinking what is Truck Day? Well if you are a Boston Red Sox fan it's the day that the trucks leave for Florida with all the spring training equipment. It's the day that reminds me that it's almost baseball season. And if it's almost baseball season that means it's another step closer to spring. Soon all the snow will be gone and I won't need to be wrapped in layers to go outside. Not to mention soon I'll be able to watch baseball all the time. I really do love the Boston Red Sox.

I have been walking around with a silly grin on my face all day just because of this. I know it's crazy, but I just can't help myself. Play ball!

The above picture was taken by David L. Ryan of the Boston Globe. Check out their site www.boston.com for more great images of Truck Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive