It's Thursday!

Today I got a special treat and I got to go grocery shopping with out the girls. And it was  treat for them ad it is not their favorite thing to go grocery shopping. My Dad and Mom are here and Dad stayed home with the girls.
The total before sales and coupons $145.01 and after sales and coupons I paid $21.63! Not bad, a savings of 82%. I did not take a picture of everything before it was put away so I thought I would show a picture of the GREAT money maker! Knoxx Gelatin!
 
Each package that I buy of these gives me $2.61 to go to my other groceries! So I will be happy to continue getting these until the coupons expire in March!
Here is all that I was able to get...
1- Gallon Milk
1- 1/2 gallon Chocolate Milk
4- Boxes Froot Loops Cereal
1- Large bunch Broccoli
1- Bunch Cilantro
6lbs- Green and Red Grapes
1- Large Yellow Onion
8- Boxes Knoxx Gelatin
2- Multi packs Orbit Gum
2- Nivea Body Washes
4- Boxes Betty Crocker Fruit snacks
3- Bags Reese's Pieces
10- Packs Betty Crocker Cookie mix (8 of these went to my mom)
10- Multi Packs Yoplait Yogurt (the girls love to eat this frozen. So they never have a chance to go bad!)
2- Birdseye frozen Meals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive