Meatball Movie


My daughter had a friend over the other day and she was talking about being a CIT at a camp this summer. She has been going to the camp for many years and she is finally old enough to be a CIT. She's excited about it. My daughter just wants to hang at the beach. Anyway I couldn't help, but break into the CIT song from Meatballs . I know it's an old movie, but I still love it. It is just so funny. Both girls looked at me like I was crazy. I took no offense and kept singing. When I completed the song I told them it was in this very funny movie about CITs.

Now the funny thing was when my daughter was looking for something to watch yesterday Meatballs was on TV. I got so excited and found it just as funny as always. Bill Murray is hysterical in this movie. This movie is just a great summer time film even though it's freezing here it reminds me that eventually it will be here. The opening song is so great. Are you ready for the summer? I say yeah bring it on.

My daughter thought it was funny and enjoyed it. Some movies will just always be a good time and this one is one of those movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive