The Daniel Fast

Hello there again ...

I just got to day 7 of a 21 day cycle of what people call the Daniel Fast.  It has been an interesting experience.  Not nearly as bad as I was expecting.

According to the Daniel fast you basically lean towards a vegetarian diet.

- No sugar
- No meat
- No dairy
etc. etc.

I wasn't sure how I was going to do, or what I could possibly eat for 21 days.  But actually finding food hasn't been that bad at all.  Lots of fruits, veggies, and organic, whole grained foods.

Here's the greatest part of it all!  Now, instead of being just a good pooper ... I'm an Optimal pooper.   HA!  Love it!


Anyhow, all of that background to say this ...

I am sharing this to seek your assistance in backing me up with prayer support.  We are beginning to feel very unsettled and unsupported in our current situation.  I am looking for some sort of indication of direction and leading for our family.  Thus the reason for my personal fast.

I would appreciate any thoughts and prayers you could send our way to help move us in God's direction for us.  There are LOTS of factors that all have to come together to make these types of decisions work ... and I want to be aware of what I feel is our calling.   I believe and expect big things to happen on our behalf.

Thanks again for all your love and support.
I appreciate you sharing a few moments with me. 
Talk soon!
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive