Silly Bandz New Tween Fad


It seems like every few months there's a new fad that tweens just have to have. Even as far back as the 70's we had pet rocks. I know I'm dating myself, but hey whatever.

Right now my girls and from what I've been hearing everyone in their school is intoSilly Bandz . Now Silly Bandz are elastic bracelets that you wear on your wrist. They come in all different shapes. When you take them off your wrist they go back to their regular shape.

They come in Zoo Animals, pet animals, sea creatures, dinosaurs, princesses, the alphabet, cars, and fun shapes There could be a few more, but those are the ones I found.

My girls bought themselves the pets, sea creatures and fun shapes. They were a huge hit at school for them today. They even gave a few away to friends. I guess the thing to do is get a whole bunch and wear them up your arm.

I have no idea how long this fad will last, but at the moment it's huge. All I could say when I saw them was those are the silliest things and they told me that was the point. That's why they're called Silly Bandz.

If you haven't heard of them yet believe me you will. After all my girls say it's the new thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive