More Gas savings this week!

With the gas prices going up I was super excited to see the $10.00 off gas card coupon in the Publix weekly add this week! And this time the coupon is for any $50.00 gas card not just B.P.! I was able to get 3 $50.00 Hess gas gift cards. And I only paid $120.00 for them. I chose Hess because it is closer and usually a little less per gallon that B.P. So there is a savings of 20% on gas!! I will most likely try and get a couple more before the sale ends. Essentially I am using our gas budget to prepaying for our gas by getting the gas gift cards at the grocery store. So this will be about a month and a half for us!

So now on to the groceries!

The total before sales and coupons would have been $168.99. The total out of pocket $20.30, for a saving of 88%!!

Here is what I got...

12- birds eye frozen veggies .89 each I used manufactures coupons for $1.00 off 4 and Publix store coupons for $1.00 off 2 making them .05 each!

4- Yoplait smoothie bags $2.50 each I used Publix store coupon for $1.00 off 2 and manufactures coupons for $1.00 off 1 making them $1.00 each

1- egg beaters $1.67 I used a Publix store coupon for .75 and a manufactures coupon for a free egg beater. Making it an OVERAGE OF .75!

12- 2 litters soda BOGO $1.89 I used manufactures coupons for $1.00 off 2 making them .44 each

10- Propel waters .50 each I used manufactures for $1.00 off 2 making them FREE!

4- Voskos Yogurt $1.00 each I used manufactures coupons for $1.00 off making them FREE!

1lb- Strawberries $1.67 I used a manufactures coupon for $1.00 making them .67

2.05lb Oranges $1.69 I used a manufactures coupon for $1.00 making them .69

1.75lb- Bananas $1.21 I used a manufactures coupon for $1.00 making them .21

4- Honey Bunches of Oats w/Raisins BOGO $3.91 I used manufactures coupons for $1.00 off each making them .95 each

6- Raisin Bran Crunch BOGO $3.99 I used Target store coupons for $1.00 off 3 and manufactures coupons for .70 off each making them .96 each

24- Sargento Shredded Cheese $2.00 I used Publix store coupons for $1.50 off each and manufactures coupons for $1.00 off 2 making them all FREE!!

With Al being a huge cheese fan, and the girls and I also liking it, we use a lot of cheese. So to get it free is HUGE in this house! Also the 2 litters will be perfect to send with the girls for an AWANA overnight lock in next week!

So because the total before coupons was over $75.00 they allowed me to use 3 of the gas coupons. And the manager said it was fine to do them all at once and there was no need to break it into separate transactions. I was ready to do them into 3 transactions but it was nice doing it all at once!
And I also found out that you can use Albertsons store coupons at the Publix I go to, This is news to me so I am super excited about that possibility!! It is the little things that get me excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive