FLAVIANA MATATA FOUNDATION

May 21st is always a special and very difficult day for me, my family and the families of thousands who lost their loved ones on that fateful day in 1996, when MV Bukoba sank in Lake Victoria. On that day I lost my mother, but never lost hope. I knew a day would come and will be able to cherish her memory and do something special to honor her life and the life she gave me. I am happy to announce that on May 21st, 2011 I will officially launch the FLAVIANA MATATA FOUNDATION in the honor of my beloved mother. As a former Miss Universe Tanzania, and currently, a model based in New York and Europe, I would like to use my fame to help the most vulnerable in our society… young women and kids.


FLAVIANA MATATA FOUNDATION a Tanzanian registered nonprofit organization, will give leaders in health, business, government and communities globally the opportunity to be a part of a movement that relies on participation, collaboration and action to reverse child pregnancy rates, and empowering of young women and kids and the like. I consider this to be my greatest achievement, and gives me joy to see that my mother’s memory has a chance to live forever. I hope this initiative will bring happiness and joy to many that will be touched directly and indirectly by FLAVIANA MATATA FOUNDATION. Please reserve this date (May 21st, 2011) to come and join me in the launch of this very important initiative. Venue, time, and special guests will be announced at a later stage.


THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive