Yesterdays deals!

I am still not sure where the time went yesterday. There really was not a ton that we had to do and yet the time just was gone. And for what ever reason I never got around to posting last weeks trip either. So I am finally posting my grocery trip from yesterday.
We made two stops yesterday. The first being Publix. The total there before sales and coupons was $82.28. And after was $12.94. A savings of 82%. I paid with the gift card that I won so there was nothing out of pocket. And I will be submitting the receipt for a rebate on the sure deodorant of $2.00. 
This is what all is included.
1- bag of Publix salad mix
3- small tomatoes
1lb- Ground beef
4- boxes Delmonte fruit chillers
4- bags 8O'Clock coffee
8- boxes Whole wheat pasta
2- bottles Vitamin D
10- multi packs of Yoplait yoplus yogurt
1- Yoplait Greek Yogurt
1- Sure deodorant (rebate item)

And this was my trip to Winn Dixie. Now the cool thing about this is there is a promotion going on where if you buy $20.00 worth of selected Proctor Gamble Products you get a catalina coupon for $7.00 off your next visit. And if you spend $30.00 worth of Proctor Gamble products you get a $10.00 off coupon for your next visit. So the purchase that I made qualified me for the $10.00 coupon even tho I did not spend nearly $30.00 out of pocket!
The total for this stop before sales and coupons was $77.74. And after $15.46. And I got the $10.00 off coupon that I will most likely be using at Publix next week! Great deal!
This is what is here.
4- Swiffer Duster kits
4- Swiffer wet jet refills
8- Oral-B tooth brushes.
I had coupons for buy any Swiffer kit and get a refill free. Since both of these items are part of the deal I chose to get the wet jet refills free. I also used a $1.00 off any swiffer kit coupon for the dusters.
The Toothbushes were on a store sale of Buy One Get One and I had a Buy One Get One coupon that I used to get them all free! I love when that happens! What is funny is that the normal privce for these tooth brushes is $4.49 each. The cashier just about had a heart attach when she saw that price. She (and I) think that is a crazy price to pay for 1 tooth brush. But then I explained that I was getting them for free because of the store sale and the manufactures coupons that i had. She thought that was better!
Also there is a promotion going on with Proctor Gamble where if you buy $50.00 dollars worth of their products and mail the receipt in they will send you back $100.00 dollars worth of coupons. And the total of $50.00 os before sales and coupons. So With this one receipt I reached that amount easy and I will be sending it in for my coupons!
How great is that!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive