Target Deals!

I will have to make a confession. I LOVE Target! I have for some time now. And in the past I have spent more than I should there. But never again. I still love Target just as much but now I see the adds and sales in a different way. And I make them work to my advantage. Today I had a fabulous trip to Target! They had everything that I wanted except for the eggs that were on sale. But a quick trip to the customer service desk and I was able to get a rain check for them. I will not miss out on that deal!
Here Is everything that I got today...
 So what do you think I paid for all of this? According to the receipt my savings was $73.29.  I paid a total of .71cents out of pocket for all of this! And I was given $15.00 dollars in gift cards for later use! Here is how.

The cereals are on sale this week for $2.50 a box. I got 4 because there also is a deal where if you buy 4 you get a free $5.00 gift card. I also used two printable manufactures coupons for 1.50 off of 2 boxes.  Making them $1.75 each box.

The Pop tarts (a big treat in our house as I never usually buy them) are on sale for $2.50 also and they have the same deal of buying 4 get a free $5.00 gift card. I used two manufactures coupons for $1.00 off 2 -12 count boxes of poptarts. Making them $2.00 each box.

The Dial hand soap was $1.37 I used a Target store coupon ( that you can print from their web site) for $1.00 off any dial liquid soap and I also used a Manufactures coupon for .35 cents off one Dial Nutri skin soap. So the final price for each of the hand soaps was .2 each! Also the awesome thing about this soap is that it is not antibacterial! We do not use antibacterial soap in our house!  I will be getting more of these for sure!

The Airwick motion things are on sale for $6.00. I used a Target store coupon for $1.00 off. And  manufactures coupons for $5.00 off any airwick kit. Final price was FREE!!

The Kids Crest toothpaste is on sale for $1.49 each. I used a Target store coupons for $1.00 off and a manufactures coupons for .50cents off. Making the final price FREE!!

And the Johnson's and Johnson's Buddie bars soap is a regular price of .97 each. I used a Manufactures coupons for $1.00 off any J&J baby product. Making the final price on these also FREE!!

I had a coupon that I got on a Target mailer the other day for spend $50.00 and get a free $5.00 gift card good for your next purchase. It is before coupons so I used that as my total was 54.something before coupons.
The total after coupons was $15.71. I had 3 $5.00 gift cards that I had gotten from other purchases in the last couple weeks. So I used them to pay making the final total left to pay just .71cents!!
And I was give 3 more $5.00 gift card to use later.  Because I purchased 4 kellogs cereals and 4 pop tarts I got 2 of the $5.00 gift cards. The other came from the coupon that I had of get a $5.00 gift card with a $50.00 or more purchase. So that is a total of $15.00 to spend later!!
And just to show you that I am not making this up here is a photo of the receipt and git cards!
 This was such a great trip for me. I have been frustrated because that last few times I have tried to shop at Target they have been out of stock of so many things. It can be a huge bummer when you go to a store expecting to get good deals only to have them out of stock of nearly all that you wanted. But thankfully this time that was not the case. They had everything except for the eggs and I was easily able to get a rain check for them. They are on sale this week for $1.00 for a dozen eggs. I have a buy one dozen get one dozen free so it will be .50 cents a dozen for me!! It may actually be better that I had to get a rain check because I can get the close to Easter now so that the girls can dye them! Unfortunately the grocery stores do not seem to have very good sales on eggs even for Easter.
But this will work just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive