Our TV Died

This is just a very bad start to the day. I got up at my usual time, put the dog out and flicked the TV on to check the news. It's been raining for days and the girls had no school yesterday due to flooding so I needed to see what was going on. The sound was working no problem, but when I turned to see the picture there was nothing and the little lights on the TV were blinking. It's done this before and my husband was able to fix it by replacing the bulb. I figured it was the same thing a nuisance for sure, but nothing major right? Wrong. I unplugged the TV and put it back on. The picture showed up for a moment and then it fizzled out. My husband sad it was bad. New TV bad. Now there's nothing wrong with a new TV if you have the extra money for one, but we don't right now. This is such a pain.

My girls got up and immediately they think it's the end of the world. The first words out of their cute little mouths were "Why isn't the TV on?" not "Good morning" or anything like that. These kids have their priorities and the TV is definitely up there. Now it's not working and things are going to get ugly. They always watch TV while they eat their breakfast. They were so not happy. I put the radio on, but it just wasn't the same. The little one bounced back and moved on, but the 13 year old was grumpy all morning. This isn't that unusual, but this time there seemed to be a reason for it.

Oh well things could be worse. It's just a TV right? Maybe I can get them to read more? Yeah, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive