Why Are the Shorts for Tweens and Teens so Short?

Seriously, I am so aggravated about this. We are going to Disney World during the girls April Vacation so I needed to get them some shorts. Well actually just my 13 year old as my 9 year old has hand me downs, thank God. Well I started looking at the mall and all the short are ridiculously short. I would say they're shorter than Daisy Dukes which I didn't think was even possible.

I just don't understand what these stores and designers are thinking. I don't want my adolescent girls walking around with their butts hanging out. It is so inappropriate. It makes me crazy. It's not even like my girls want them. They know their too short. They're not comfortable wearing them.

I want the girls to fashionable, but this is unacceptable. I am going to have to check out some other places. I know that Bermuda shorts are around as well, but they're too long. The girls may have to deal with what I can find. If anyone knows where I can find a decent length jean short please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive