My Date with Keeley

After we picked up such a NICE gift for Kait, I realized it wouldn't be very nice to leave Keeley completely out of the loop.  So, Chris gave me the green light to take Keeley out for a special night.

We decided to go out for dinner and a show.

We stopped into Crispers and shared a Caribbean flatbread.  And then we watched "How to Train Your Dragon".  It turned out to be a super fun night.  We just hung out together, and chatted about life and books and the future.

The movie is excellent.  It has a great story line, and they throw in some good humor as well.  It was one of the best movies I've seen in a while.  Definitely worth watching.

Here's Keeley and I - before we left for the night - still looking quite fresh after our bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive