Getting paid to try something new!

So I was able to score a great deal on a new product today, Finish Quantumatic. Not only was it a great deal, I ended up being paid to bring it home and try it. By combining a Publix store coupon with a Manufactures coupon and waiting to buy that product until it was on sale is how it all worked!
I had heard that some of the Publix stores had the Finish Quantumatic Kit on sale for $4.99. Thankfully the stores nearest me had it on sale. And there is a store coupon for $3.00 off one and a manufactures printable coupon also for $3.00 off one. Using both coupons and having the item on sale I had $1.01 overage on each item. So I thought it was a good time to get more fruit! YUM!!
I got lots of grapes and a few more oranges. I also got a couple of  Capri Sun packs for a camping trip that we will be taking in a few weeks.
Before sales and coupons this would have cost. $110.45 and after sales and coupons I paid a whopping $1.92!! That is a savings of 98%. And it always make me feel even better to get such a great deal on fresh produce. And what better way to do it than overage! And I get to try a new type of dishwashing soap for free!
Also I went to a couple different Publix stores to get all these. They did not have all of them at one store.  Thankfully they are only a couple miles apart so it is worth the drive.

This is what all I got:
10- Finish Quantumatic starter kits.
2- Capri Sun Packs
3lbs- Oranges
6lbs- Grapes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive