Happy Easter!


Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter Sunday. My girls actually woke up pretty late. They used to wake up at the crack of dawn. Well I guess that's what happens when you get older.

Now they woke to find their Easter baskets filled with yummy stuff from the Easter Bunny and he hid eggs. They had to search for them around the house. It's always so much fun to watch them hunt their eggs. Doesn't matter how old they are it's always fun to search for hidden eggs.

Now I'm off to make whip cream for my chocolate cream pie and gather everything together and head out to my mother's house. Where we will have another Easter egg hunt and a delicious barbecue. We are taking advantage of the beautiful New England weather we're having.

It is also Red Sox opening day. So go Sox. Beat the Yankees. I just love my baseball team and I love baseball season. It really is spring now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive