Welcome Back to Oregon - The View is Great!

It's been a strange trip back home.  We've spent a lot of time with family, which has been awesome.  But, we haven't made it out to the countryside quite as much as we were hoping.

We did make a trip over to Sisters, because I needed to get out to see some mountains.  I thought I would share a couple of shots we grabbed while we were there.  We'll put up a few more shortly, but these seem to be a great welcome home for us.

It's amazing how much time you spend looking at all of the gorgeous scenery, and how much a person can miss looking at it.  I look at these mountains and think ... how could anyone get sick of looking at these?  I know I sure can't.





Talk soon!
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive