Fame on DVD


Fame was released on DVD and Blu-ray today. This was a great movie that my girls both really enjoyed. If you have a kid who's interested in following a dream whether it be music, dancing or acting related this is the movie for them to see. It shows the ups and downs of this fast paced and heartbreaking world. If you missed it in the theater give it a chance now. You won't be sorry.

They have released the DVD and Blu-ray with extended dance footage. We definitely did not get enough of Kherington Payne in the movie. She was on So You Think You Can Dance and was great. I look forward to seeing all the extra stuff. Sometimes I feel so cheated because they always cut films down for time sake in the theater. I personally want the extra stuff. If you filmed it I want to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive