Popular Posts

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Taylor Swift and Tweens


My girls love music. They rule the radio in the car and for the most part I love that. It's the radio station I like to listen to. However, some of the music is just not what I want them to listen to. Some of it I find myself singing and then I realize what the words are. Not that the girls have a clue what these songs mean, but that's not really the point is it?.

When Taylor Swift came alone all I could think of was wow this girl is really talented and my girls love her. She is a great role model so far. I never get too carried away because celebrities always seem to disappoint, but Taylor seems real. Her songs are sweet and really hit home with my girls. I hope she continues to put out great music.

This is one artist I never get sick of my girls listening too. As a matter of fact I enjoy her music when they're not even with me. I can't say the same about Mylie Cyrus or those other Disney Channel stars. Taylor Swift is just one of those artist for girls of all ages. I love her new song Fifteen. It reminds me of High School. Her music just makes me smile. Keep up the good work Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Loading...
Loading...

Blog Archive