Wisp a Great Product for Tweens with braces


Most tweens need braces. It's just part of growing up. You go to the dentist and then wham it's time to visit the orthodontist. This was not a surprise. Honestly, I knew my daughter would need braces and she wanted them badly. When I was taking pictures she would try to hide her teeth. I felt so bad. She had prefect baby teeth, but when the new ones grew in they grew out a little too far. It's normal for that to happen and can be fixed very quickly by braces. In fact she's had her braces for almost a year and you can really see the difference.

One of the great things I've discovered in this whole process is this great product Wisp that Colgate put out there. It's a tiny toothbrush that already has a dab of toothpaste on it and no rinsing is required. It's so great for her to take to school to brush her teeth quickly after lunch. It's a pain for her to bring a toothbrush and toothpaste. Food is always getting stuck in the braces. When I pick her up after school for her tightening she can quickly brush them in the car. They are truly a great invention. They come in 3 flavors peppermint, spearmint and cinnamint. My daughters favorite flavor is cinnamint.

I love anything that makes my life easier and this definitely does so thanks Colgate. Of course I always wonder why didn't I think of that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive