Phineas and Ferb Christmas Special


One of my girls favorite shows is Phineas and Ferb. Even my oldest will sit and watch it for that matter my husband loves it. Sometimes I come downstairs to find him watching it when the kids aren't even around. I have to admit the show is funny in a very silly way. You really can't help, but laugh.

The basic premise is that these 10 year old boys Phineas and Ferb come up with these crazy things to do every day. When I say crazy I mean they built these massive things like roller coasters in their back yard or fly into space. Their sister Candace is always trying to get them in trouble with their mother, but by the time the mom comes to look the contraption they've built is gone.

There is also a side story with Perry their pet platypus who is actually a secret agent in disguise who needs to stop his arch nemesis Dr. Doofenshmirtz. He gets foiled every time by Perry and it usually ends up having something to do with what Phineas and Ferb are doing.

Well they have a brand new Christmas special coming out tomorrow on Disney XD. My husband set it to tape as soon as he saw it advertised. They are also planning to air it on the Disney Channel and ABC Family. I'm sure it will be great, but I will give a review after I watch it with the kids. I will say if you haven't had a chance to check this show out you may want to give it a try. It's something fun you can watch with the kids and my guess is you'll enjoy it as much as they do. Sometimes it's nice to just sit down and watch something silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive