Two Cool Things that Happened this week

While neither of these events are particularly life-changing, I thought they were pretty cool. So I thought I would share.

Lance Armstrong corneringImage by eugene via FlickrFirst of all, life in the office has been insane for the last couple of weeks. So crazy, in fact, that I had the pleasure of taking off early one day. While I was riding home, this kid leans out the window of his car as they drive by me... and he yells... "Hey, Lance Armstrong!"

Of course, I didn't want to disappoint him, so I nodded my head and gave him a quick wave. I'm sure he probably figured out later, that I was not Lance. However, the comparison, as I was actually riding, was a GREAT compliment to me. So... I have to say, Thanks for calling me Lance.



Second:
I have begun writing articles on a more consistent basis. I was attempting to write one article a day for 25 days. Starting on September 27th, I have published 16 live articles on a website called ezine articles. That website is one of the top 115 websites in the world, so it gets a lot of visitors, and some great interest from readers.

I was surprised to receive this in the mail this week, after publishing a few of my articles.
I have reached the platinum level author status at ezine articles. While it is not a big deal, it was still pretty cool to get this gift pack from them in the mail. WOW! Thanks to ezine articles for a great platform to publish on, and for recognizing your authors for their input and importance.

And if you want to check out the articles I've been writing, you can take a look here:
Kelson Spear
Some of you may know, I've been a part of this topic for a while.

Al

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog