Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightening Thief on DVD


This week is a week my girls have been looking forward to since they first saw Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightening Thief in the theaters. This is the week it came out on video. They loved the movie and to be honest so did I. After my 9 year old saw it she wanted to read the book right away. I think any movie that encourages reading is a good thing. I have been meaning to read the books as well.

Anyway the movie came out on DVD and Blu-ray this week. I picked it up on Blu-ray on Tuesday. My daughter went to watch it with her cousin on Tuesday and they had a great time. Now since we got the movie they have both watched it about 4 times. They love it. When I finally had time to watch it last night they sat down with me and watched it again. Truly a great movie that I hope will be the first of many Percy Jackson movies. It is just such a fun movie that if you didn't get a chance to see in the theaters I highly recommend you give it a try now. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog