Interesting new computer technology

I normally don't spend a lot of time looking at new technologies, and commenting on them. However, I somehow stumbled onto this video tonight, and wanted to share it with you. I believe this is the future of computer technology.

The first 5 minutes of the video are pretty standard ideas that we've seen or heard about lately. Starting at about 5:30 minutes into the video, you'll see some pretty astonishing new ways to look at computer technology. At 6:30 minutes it gets really interesting.

He calls it the Sixthsense.



Anyhow, I mostly wanted to share it with you. In case you don't see stuff like this too often. And to get your thoughts on what he shares about the future of computing.
I was pretty amazed. I think you might be too.

Al
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive