Has it really been that long?

Man has it really been that long since I was last able to post? I can not believe it. But it is getting kinda weird, the time thing and all. The days are really starting to run together. Time is starting to leave us. I mean the only thing that we really have to be on time for is a Ranger program that we would like to get in on. Other than that there is no time for us. We are getting up whenever we like. Most mornings we have a nice relaxing kick back breakfast then we go and start a day of hiking and checking out the sites! Or we pack up and drive. I am not liking those days so much. Since we left Zion National Park there has been nothing to see. Just lots of dry rocky nothing. I don't like that.

For now we are in Cortez Colorado. We will be here for 3 nights checking out the Mesa Verde National park. I am going to have to take a look at our photos. I have 2 cards filled up and I have not even looked at them. I will post more of an update soon. So Stay Tuned! There is more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive