Popular Posts

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

The next couple months, and 'The Move'...

The end of May we (the Speer family) are embarking on a relatively exciting adventure.

Every heard of Lewis & Clark?
Peanuts

How about Marco Polo?
Piece of Cake

Chrisopher Columbus?
Cinch

Actually, they were important! But to us... this feels a little bit like those 'big adventures'.

We have felt like something needed to change in our lives... Something big!
And I felt a pushing in my spirit to head east. I wasn't sure where. So I prayed about it, and we visited a couple places. Finally, I felt like (in my spirit) that God wanted us to head to Florida. So we all decided that was an okay thing to do. NOT great - mind you - but okay. I don't particularly love heat and featureless landscape, but we all think we can survive. Maybe even THRIVE, in a new environment.

Anyhow, it's kinda hard to explain, but it just feels like a synthesis of several things coming together leading us to Florida. Surely you've felt the desire, in your heart, to try something WILD from time to time? Maybe not moving to a new state, but...

- a new job
- a new relationship
- rekindling an old friendship
- visiting a new place
- saying something you would have never said before
- giving to something you would have never given before
- fill in your overwhelming, 'out of the ordinary' desire here - ______________.

That's how we feel.

And even if I'm wrong, I believe everything will work out for the good. God has taken good care of us so far, and I believe He will keep doing it, as long as I'm happy to give Him the credit for it.

All the best,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Loading...
Loading...