My Tween and Her iPod Touch

Let me begin by saying I love ipods. I personally think they are the greatest invention since chocolate. A few years ago my husband got me one for Christmas. They were pretty new and I wanted one so badly. See what a great guy he is. Anyway I love it. How can you not? I took all my cds and put them on this tiny iPod Nano. All my music with me all the time. I hook it up to my car and again I have my music to listen to while I drive. Nothing better right? Wrong.

They came out with the iTouch. This is the coolest thing since chocolate. Now let me say this I don't have one of my own, but my daughter does. She saved all her money for over a year and finally was able to get one. She loves it and takes it everywhere exept school that is. If you get caught with one it becomes the principals. She's not willing to chance it. A few of her friends have them as well. They are just as attached.

She has all her music, a few movies (twilight of course), games and of course all those wonderful Apps. It really is a lot of fun. I find myself using it and wanting one of my own. The games I have to say are one of the best parts. After she finishes her homework she breaks it out and has a great time with some game she has downloaded. You can also hook it up to the net if you have wifi available where you are. Not to mention the fact that you don't have to have a headset on to hear it. It has little speakers which is nice because my daughter really doesn't like the earbuds. I'm not a big fan myself. Bottom line this is a great little gadget that my daughter is definitly using to the fullest. I basically have to pry it out of her hand when it's time to go to bed. I need to start saving up for my own.

UPDATE: Also check out my Tween Apps Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive