My Daughter the Orthodontist?

That's right my daughter is 12 and has decided she's going to be an orthodontist. What has brought her to this decision you may ask. Well I find the whole thing very entertaining so let me enlighten you.

She has braces and has had them for almost a full year at this point. We just came back from getting them tightened and she informs me that she is going to be an orthodontist. This has been going on for the past few months so I've been going along with it. Hey why not she can be anything she wants and they usually make good money. So why has she chosen this path?

Her reasoning behind this is that her orthodontist only works from 10 to 5. Nice hours. I know that I'd like to have them. He also makes about $5000.00 per child sometimes more and his office is always packed. It's like a revolving door one child goes out and another child goes in. Oh and to put an exclamation point on it he must be the happiest guy I have ever seen. She notices this. The man talks constantly. He gives all the kids nicknames and jokes around with them and why shouldn't he. Life is good.

So what does all this mean. It means that my daughter wants a job where she'll be happy, have decent hours and make lots of money. Oh and we shouldn't forget that having lots of money will mean she will be able to buy her dream car. A red convertible mustang.

All I have to say is go for it. If that's really what you want. She has the grades for it so far and the drive as well. So in like 12 years or so (I have no idea how long it takes) she could be an orthodontist. So you go girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive