Some GREAT thoughts about Taking Photos!

Since Christy is such an avid photographer, and she has slightly created an interest in taking better pictures for me ... I thought these comments from some Photography Greats might inspire you.

10 Photography Quotes that You Should Know

4. “ Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to carry a camera with me at all times…I just shoot at what interests me at that moment. –

5. “ Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. – Imogen Cunningham

imogen.jpg

Never stop photographing. It is very likely that your best photograph has not yet been captured.

8. “ I always thought good photos were like good jokes. If you have to explain it, it just isn’t that good. –

9. “ Twelve significant photographs in any one year is a good crop. – Ansel Adams

ansel-adams.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive