Popular Posts

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Some GREAT thoughts about Taking Photos!

Since Christy is such an avid photographer, and she has slightly created an interest in taking better pictures for me ... I thought these comments from some Photography Greats might inspire you.

10 Photography Quotes that You Should Know

4. “ Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to carry a camera with me at all times…I just shoot at what interests me at that moment. –

5. “ Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. – Imogen Cunningham

imogen.jpg

Never stop photographing. It is very likely that your best photograph has not yet been captured.

8. “ I always thought good photos were like good jokes. If you have to explain it, it just isn’t that good. –

9. “ Twelve significant photographs in any one year is a good crop. – Ansel Adams

ansel-adams.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Loading...
Loading...

Blog Archive