Eureka ... Now I know WHY my kids are so smart!

You simply must read this article. It revealed, for the first time, why my kids are so smart.

And for all of you who thought it was me who gave them such stunning intellect, I may not have impacted the girls as much as I thought.

Apparently my sexy wife had a LOT more to do with it than I gave her credit for.

Read on to learn more:

Booty and brains sit well together. Curvy-figured mothers have children with better cognitive abilities.
A woman's eye-popping hourglass figure offers drooling men more than just an irresistible image. Shapely hips and thighs hold essential nutrients that nurse brains and could produce smart kids too
women with low waist-to-hip ratios (WHR) have children with better cognitive abilities than less curvy mothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive