An afternoon of family fun!


So last weekend we needed to get out of the house for a bit. We, the girls and I, were starting to feel a little confined. With the weather getting warmer here we are able to get out on our bikes less and more time spent at home. So before I had to go to work in the evening we all headed out for mini golf! It was a lot of fun and the girls had a great time on their first golfing outing.



Kait even got a hole in one!
And this is the victory dance that she did after her hole in one. Goofy girl that she is!


And because someone was complaining that there are never any photos of Al or I posted on the blog here are the latest of us.
I know not all that exciting but it is the latest photos that I have, so there you have it. Anyway the final scores...I won, Kait was 2nd, Al 3rd and Kee was 4th. We were all surprisingly close. Even with the hot weather it was fun and we had a great time. The girls especially!
We have begun the count down till my Sister and her two youngest get here for a visit. Only 2 more weeks!! We are getting so excited we are about to burst at any moment. At least the girls and I are. Al is excited because he will not have to talk so much while they are here. For that I think he is very thankful!
Bye for now,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog