My first NFL football game - Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Hi all,

Here's a birthday gift from my wife.

This is my very first - EVER - live NFL football game.

The cool thing is... it was the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. They just happen to be my favorite football team. I can't say I'm a HUGE fan, but I definitely like to watch whenever I get the chance.

Right across from the football field is the N.Y. Yankees spring training field... 'Legends Field'.


Christy came with me, which was absolutely killer. Getting to watch my first game with my wife. I think she was checking out all the drunken Buccaneer fans - she likes people watching - but I still liked having her there.



The game was great. They played the Arizona Cardinals -- AND WON! Yeah!

Here's a few shots - for posterity.
These first ones were all pre-game stuff.




This is my favorite action photo. Unfortunately it's of Warner, passing for the Cardinals. We did get a few other pics of the action that came out pretty good, but I liked this one best.


In the 3rd quarter, we wandered down to the concession area. It was a LOT closer to the action, and we got this shot. Unfortunately, it seems almost everyone at the game was pretty intoxicated - especially near the vending area - so we didn't hang out down there near the action too long. I'm not really into seeing people act like that.


All-in-all it was totally cool. I'm not sure I'll go back too often. But I loved going once, and I will go with any of you who want to check it out when you come down... Josh? Dad? Andy? Don? Mark? Taku? Rob? Just let me know, and we'll see what we can do.

All the best,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog